Jump to navigation
- Free walking programs in the Ottawa Area.
- Download the brochure listing all Heart Wise Exercise Programs in the Champlain Region
- Cardiac Rehabilitation in the Ottawa area:
- Flexible program that offers options by phone, in person or online. For more information call 613-761-4572 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women@Heart, a free UOHI peer support program led by women with heart disease, for women with heart disease that aims to create a caring environment for women to learn from each other throughout the region. Call 613-696-7000 ext. 10412 or visit www.yourheart.ca
- CARDIOPREVENT, a free program of the University of Ottawa Heart Institute, can help reduce your risk for heart disease. Visit the website for more information or call 613-761-5309.
- Francoforme, a free program of the University of Ottawa Heart Institute, can help reduce your risk for heart disease. Offered in French only. Visit the website for more information or call Marc Laflamme at 613.798-5555, ext 19270.
- To find a diabetes educator or information about diabetes, access the Champlain Diabetes Regional Coordination Centre website. To connect with a stroke prevention clinic in the Champlain region, access the Champlain Regional Stroke Network website.
- Health Services for Champlain: www.champlainhealthline.ca