Jump to navigation
- The Cardiac Health Foundation of Canada is a charitable organization dedicated to supporting cardiac rehabilitation and the advocacy of prevention and education across Canada . Visit their website to find many resources related to Cardiac Rehabilitation and how to prevent cardiac disease, as well as a complete listing of all Heart Wise Exercise designated programs in the Greater Toronto area.
- The University Health Network offers cardiac rehabilitation programs at two of their sites, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute and the Peter Munk Cardiac Centre at Toronto Western Hospital. Their website has many links to other useful resources including those for people living with diabetes and who have experienced a stroke. Take Charge Online is a website where you can access information directed at cardiovascular rehabilitation graduates.
- The Women's College Hospital also offers an in-house cardiac rehab program with many related resources.
- To find more cardiac rehabilitation programs in the Toronto area, use the listing at the Cardiac Health Foundation of Canada.
- To find a diabetes educator or information about diabetes, access the Canadian Diabetes Association website.
- To connect with a stroke prevention clinic in the Toronto region, use the map tool on the Ontario Stroke Network's website.
- The Toronto Rehabilitation Institute website provides a listing of 33 mall walking routes.